Here are a few ideas for ways to celebrate National Hispanic Heritage Month. This only scratches the surface, but it will get you started!
- Learn why Hispanic Heritage Month is celebrated.
- Watch a documentary about the Latinx experience.
- Read books or listen to audiobooks written or narrated by Latinx or Hispanic authors and poets.
- Support Latinx and Hispanic businesses.
- Talk to your kids about representation.
- Visit a museum with an exhibit or collection celebrating the history of hispanic or latinx culture